From: "Paul Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "G-Books" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: disappointing tiBook wireless

> At 7:51 PM +0100 7/22/03, Roger Shufflebottom wrote:
> >
> >This reflects my experience (TiBook 800). I have a Buffalo wireless base
station. I had to experiment with the base station location - it is now
hanging from the ceiling in my closet!

> >In some rooms - OK. In other I have to be in just the right spot and
angle the PB just so. Ryan Coleman's comments seem correct. My range out of
doors is very poor compare with figures I've see from other model PBs.

> Well, I guess if the tiBook built in 802.11b is next to useless, I might
as well take the 802.11b router back and get 802.11g equipment.