Perhaps some kind soul on the list could do a Disk copy for you before your drive fails! Anyone living in the same area???
Come on folks this is what we are here for! TO HELP each other out!
Brandy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,
I am in a bit of big trouble.  My hard drive is whilesting and my
computer is acting funny. I am trying to backujp everything
on my QUe CDRW and it doesn't seem to do anything right.
I am very concerned because I have just recently been
diagnosed with chronic neurological lyme disease and my
brain and eyes are not cooperating with me in antyying.
I need to backup my important stuff as soon as I am able!

If anyone knows the answer to the squesky whistling
hard drive or the recrdoing problem, please email me.  I am
exhausted from a long day at the hostpial for testing
and this is the last thing I need right now!
Thanks so mcuh!

Lynn