Hey,
Thanks Brandy, Joe, etc.  I just called the apple place and asked
about it.  I am worried about losing everything. He said he would
come to the house, backup all data and install a Toshiba
40gb hard drive to replace my ibm 6 gb.  Total
would be $400.  Not exactly something I want to do right now
but wondering if this is a good deal or not?  The drive I htink
he said is 200, 50 for travel and 85/hr labor.

My drive hasn't whistled all monring!
Hmmm. He said the reason I may be having troubes with
recording is because the dri e is non the way out. Will
have to wait to next week if I decide to do this.

Thanks for any adviceeee!
Lynn

PS Is the toshiba a good drive?