Kanga's don't get "GLOD." GLOD is a 2400c thing. Change the posting title
please.
-- Kyle H. Hansen XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi, Kyle! Sorry to disagree, but GLOD happens in the Duo 2300 and in the PB 3400. Maybe not from the same exact problems, but that darn green light goes on and in 2 cases, there was nothing I could do to get them working again. :-( That is from personal experience. Best regards. Hugo Diaz [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

"The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name
wasn't Henry Porter"