On 8/8/03 5:08 PM, "macnifico" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:
> Sorry to disagree, but GLOD happens in the Duo 2300 and in the PB 3400.
> Maybe not from the same exact problems, but that darn green light goes
> on and in 2 cases, there was nothing I could do to get them working
> again. :-( That is from personal experience.

GLOD is when the green light comes on and STAYS on and the machine is
otherwise dead.  3400c's and Duo's both have power problems that make the
light come on and then go off again , but the ONLY machine I have *ever*
seen the power indicator come on and stay on while the machine was dead is
the 2400c.
--
Kyle H. Hansen

"It's Always darkest... right before it gets totally black."