I have seen many posts with upgraded ram for the Wallstreet, well above
Apple's max limit of 192.

I was not able to go above 256 mb in my Wallstreet (128 in each slot,
Kingston Memory) with the Powerlogix 466 processor installed, anything above
this gave the window breaking sound and no start-up.

Using the stock card from Apple (233mhz), I was able go higher to 384 mb.

Is there any trick to this to reach 512 mb and keep the Powerlogix card?

Wayne