Well, it's the same GUI. The binaries are recompiled, the graphics are the same. Yellow Dog Linux is a very good version, and compares directly to Red Hat as that is what it is based on. Suse and Mandrake are both available for PPC. The differences between Red Hat (Yellow Dog) Suse and Mandrake have to do with the installers and where certain things are stored. Other than that, they will look and feel almost identical.

I have one. I'll have a spare mac or two to run a Linux flavor on. Is there one for a mac that has the "best" GUI?
If so, how would you say the GUI compares with the RedHat and other intel flavors of Linux?
TIA,
Donald

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |