Doesn't anyone read the list. I repeat what I said earlier. This drive is an exact replacement. No jumpering or soldering involved:

"Check eBay. I just bought a new Sony CDRW bare drive. It will swap out with your current drive. I have a Lombard but I believe the drive bays are the same. You just remove four screws and it slides out of the carrier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3427217067&category=38116

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3427220913&category=38116

He's got two left."