I have recently had the small door on my Pismo (the little door that
covers the partial gap when you have a battery in the right-hand bay) get
detached from its moorings (?). The springs all appear still fastened to
the back of the door (that little 1 to 1.25" long one), but I cannot
figure how to get it back where it needs to be fastened. The take-apart
SM/pdf file doesn't show how to do it, either. It's not a big deal so
long as I have either the CDROM/DVD drive or my VST Zip 250 drive in the
bay, but if I want to use the weight-saver module (or when I get a second
battery), there'll be this gap in the rest of the bay opening.

Can anyone help me get it back on (short of an expensive trip to the shop
- nearest Apple dealer/service is in St. Louis, 150 miles away)?

TIA,

Jim Rohde

"I love Saturday morning cartoons. What classic humor! This is what
entertainment is all about... Idiots, explosives and falling anvils."
     -Calvin