will the dvd player run in classic mode??? i am asking this becouse i just orderd a dvd player and decoder for my wallstreet...and my wallstreat will not boot into mac os9!! aaaaak
anyone know either how to get it to boot into nine or if you have tried to do it in classic please tell me!!

ps my computer will not boot off my 9 partition when i set it in the startup disk......even though that partition works in classic mode...and it will not even boot of a os9 boot cd thet works fine on an imac!!