I ran over to the Tampa Apple store this evening and bought the 1.25GHz 15"
PowerBook. So far, it's amazing. Several friends "insisted" on riding with
me to get it, about an hour away. One friend picked up an iPod while there
and the other ordered the Dual G5. I think I should have gotten some kind of
commission or discount on that.

One peculiar thing, I tried to purchase the AppleCare Warranty and they said
they couldn't sell it to me. Some kind of state law. Has anyone heard of
this before? Can I just go online and purchase it? Although I've used Macs
since '89, this is my first "brand new" one and I want to get the warranty
'cause I plan on keeping this one a long time.

Ryan Lee
--------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]