>> Does anyone has a solution to connect / isync a wallstreet with a nokia 7650
  ?
  I' ve tried Irda- fails with no reaction,
  I' ve bought a Pico PCMCIA-Bluetooth card- not accepted by os x,
  Would it be worth to connect a bluetooth-adapter via a PCMCIA- USB card,
  are there somewhere on this planet people who found a solution for that
  subject ?
  Thank you

I use a Belkin USB Bluetooth adapter with my iBook 500 in x.2.6 without any worries. I use iSync to synchronize between the iBook and a Sony Ericsson T610. The whole system works well, but I don't know how it would go if you went iSync >> PCMCIA >> USB... Don't know why it WOULDN'T work either.

Maybe try the Irda thing again, it would save lugging 2 different adapters
around all the time. I have no experience with this one though

IRdA isn't supported on the WallStreet under OS X.  Odd since it is
supported in, I think, the TiBook.

I can't say for sure, and right now that I don't have a Wallstreet at hand to check, by I think I once used IRDA on OS X ; at least it appears in the network ports. Didn't use it much, because the cost of GPRS in Portugal, where I live, is prohibitive; but I can at least attest that it worked ok under OS 9.

Luis