On 9/26/03 7:57 AM, "Joe Ellis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tend to try to keep a loop around the center so there is
> little or no tension on the point where it enters there. On the other end, I
> always make sure I grasp the whole plug piece when connecting or
> disconnecting so that I don't strain the wire.
> I've had my Pismo and 2 Yo-Yo's for over 3 years and haven't had a problem
> with either of them.

I was nothing but extremely careful with my adapter. Always kept tension off
the center and always very gingerly handled the plug when connecting it to
the computer.

I just think that, overall, the design of the Yo-Yo was flawed, IMO. If
you've had good luck with yours, that's great! But, I still think the design
was flawed.

Sincerely,

Scott
--
According to one trivia book I have read, on some islands in the Caribbean,
oysters can climb trees. Am I the only one that feels the world is suddenly