Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 07:32:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Wallstreet battery update
From: Paul Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Saturday, September 27, 2003, at 01:43 AM, Tekno Liber wrote:

> Is there anything one can do to a dead Li-Ion battery ?

Well, you might be able to split it apart and put new cells in it. The
cells may be standardized OEM parts.

You could at least crack it open, and tell the list what kind of cells
are in it. I'd also be curios to know it after you open it, can it be
put back together?

Paul

-- Dr. K. Gensberg, Tel. (44) 121-414 5406 School of Biosciences, Fax. (44) 121-414 6840 University of Birmingham, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, England.