Anyone else experiencing lid latch problems with the new 15" PowerBook? I've
used my new G4 AlBook 15" very lightly for less than 10 days and the lid
latch is very erratic, sometimes catching firmly, most of the time not
latching at all and causing the laptop to awake from sleep mode due to the
popping open of the lid when the latch fails.   Any solutions short of
phoning Apple (which I haven't as yet done)?  Thanks.