On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 01:19 PM, Phil Burk wrote:

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 01:21 PM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

Hal wrote:

So, if I clone my drive from my TiBook (800mHz) running 10.2.8, it should work just fine in the AlBook? I'd hate to have to reinstall everything all over again.

Yeppers.

Hal, you may be better off by doing your clone and then reinstalling OS X from the DVD that shipped with that Al PowerBook. You can choose to preserve all users and groups - that will preserve the /Users folder where preferences live and the account information.

Good call. If the clone doesn't work right off, I'll try that. I should have the 12" Powerbook on Friday and will post how it goes.

-Hal