On 10/26/03 12:09 PM, "David M. Ensteness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

 According to the LEM rules one post per year on any list is allowed per
 member, but this isn't just one per list per year. He has done this on
 regular occasion whenever someone is looking for something he can sell.

 Those posts should be kept on the swap list as I understand it. If I am
 wrong, correct me, otherwise the list nanny will take care of it I
 suspect.

You are not wrong. I keep a record of this happening. Mr. Hammad has done this on several occasions and I keep records of this. He is now banned from posting in this forum.

LEM list members are allowed *ONE* for sale posting per year on a regular
list.  The LEM Swap list is set up for sales and all posts advertising goods
should be taken care of there.  I am tired of warning people over and over
again.  You will be warned once and then banned.  Enough is enough.

--
Kyle H. Hansen

Wait a minute,

Mr. Hammad didn't post anything to the list!

Read the darn header: