On 10/26/03 1:41 PM, "Andrew Kershaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> Wait a minute,
> Mr. Hammad didn't post anything to the list!
> Read the darn header:
>> From: Mohamad Hammad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: Tekno Liber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Re: USB 2.0 compatible with USB 1.1 ?
>> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:52:17 -0800
> This was an off-list post directly to the original poster, not a
> deliberate on-list post of commercial wares.  This seems perfectly
> reasonable to me.   Items 19 and 20 in the netiquette guide are what are
> pertinent here,  as well as item 24.  This was private correspondence.  If
> Laurence  didn't like being contacted privately, he should have sent that
> response directly back to Mr. Hammad.
> Aren't we a little quick on the trigger here?

No, I am not "quick on  the trigger."  Please keep your comments on this
topic to yourself.  I will take care of the admin duties  on the list.  It's
not open to debate.  Every time I have to ban someone I get e-mail
questioning my decision.  I think about it a long time before banning
someone.  I don't enjoy it and I certainly don't do it lightheartedly.
Being a nanny isn't an easy job.  It's thankless and we don't get paid for
doing it, so a little cooperation from the subscribers is greatly
appreciated.

That being said guess what?  Mr. Hammad was already banned by another
nanny...weeks ago.  He is harvesting e-mail addresses, reading the archives
and sending unsolicited sales posts to members.  That is not only against
LEM rules it is illegal.  Enough said??

And yes, I meant to send this post to the list.
--
Kyle H. Hansen

"It's Always darkest... right before it gets totally black."