At 3:20 PM -0600 10/26/03, Remell Boyer wrote:
I just bought a used icebook and I am dying to use it, but the power cable is non-functioning, its totally frayed and you can see the cables on the inside furthermore, I doubt if even electrical tape would help. I normally would have made the seller get me a new one, but I wanted this first mac really bad, and it was a steal.
but now not being able to use it is really eating me up.
does anyone have any suggestions about a replacement power supply?

Check out:

<http://store.mcetech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MTOS&Category_Code=ACCACAUTOADPT>

They have both auto and AC adapters for both newer and older PowerBooks, etc. Note that newer models use a smaller connector than the older models so make sure you get the right model.

I've bought one of their auto adapters and it has worked out well. They have the best price I've found for new power supplies.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA