my wallstreet 250 has a 6 cell PRAM battery,

-Andrew

On Nov 1, 2003, at 1:39 PM, Andrew Kershaw wrote:

I have a question about PRAM batteries...

I need new ones for my Wallstreet (two, actually) and Pismo. The question is: "How many VL2330 cells are in the modules?"

From the service manual, the Wallstreet looks like it has 6 or 8... I don't want to tear down my Wallstreet(s) right now to confirm, so does anyone know? How about the Pismo? It looks like 4 or so...

The local Batteries Plus doesn't carry VL2330s, so I have to special order them (and prove to the disbelieving sales clerk that there IS a rechargeable 2330 - VL2330 - at 3V and not 1.2V). Needless to say, I don't want to spend an arm and a leg ordering more parts than I'm going to use!

Peace,
Drew
--

Author of ClassicStumbler email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> web: <http://www.alksoft.com/>

Visit the PowerBook 5300 FAQ!
<http://www.alksoft.com/5300_FAQ/>

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |