Drew Kershaw asks:
>I have a question about PRAM batteries...
>
>I need new ones for my Wallstreet (two, actually) and Pismo.  The
>question is: "How many VL2330 cells are in the modules?"
Well, lift yer Pismo's keyboard (Lombards are the same BTW) and lookie
fer yerself . . . :-)  Yep, 4 cells in those. For once (well, twice)
Apple made it _dead_easy_ to replace a pram batt.

Wallstreets' pram batts have 6 cells each. Even at Digikey (or similar)
prices a 6-pack o' VL2330s ain't exactly cheap. If you have other similar
pram packs around, say from _any_ PB from Duo on, you could test
individual cells and reuse those what still have a good charge. Just a
thrifty thought. :-)

Cripey if it makes you feel better though, you should see the GigE G4
PB's pram batt, it's a whole freakin' expensive-looking charge-PCB with
_lithium_ion_ cells!

Dan K

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700