cross-posted.

Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions.

I have nearly 40 years' worth of vinyl, quite a bit of
which will never come out on CD. It's precious to me,
and if it costs several hundred dollars to get it into
digital format, well, that's way less than what I've
got invested in it already. First of all, I'm going to
 need more hard drive space...

=====
"Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence
multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of
destruction....The chain reaction of evil -- hate begetting hate, wars producing more
wars -- must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation."
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)