Yes, hie thee down to your local WalMart or Dollar General and tell them you
want the little round stickum pads they put under furniture.  They are
called Grippers and they are made by FloorKing.   They will have them in
black or white and in packages of 6 or 8 or 12.  The sizes will vary from a
diameter larger than a dime to about the diameter of a silver dollar. I am
using two 1/2 inch pads at each corner of my Pismo.  The height keeps my
Pismo nice and cool and for the past few years has avoided all irritation
and discomfort in my wrists and hands.  I think there is some ergonomic
value in having the Pismo at the right height for you, so for $2.95 a
package, you can experiment.  The pads last about 2 years for me, so you
might want to let your local Mac group know you have them.