Dunno.
Have been using the clear feet from the hardware store for some time and prefer them. They stay put way longer, grip my inclined workstation far better, and put a bit more space between the Pismo and the desk for ventilation. It is possible to find these things in the exact size of the recesses that the old black feet fit in. For longer lasting results and appearance, I recommend you clean out vestiges of the old stickum out of the recesses first. GooGone?

The inclined workstation is actually a music stand that was probably meant to be used on top of a grand piano. At any rate, it is smooth, but the book stays put. Great ventilation, ergonomic and very elegant. I'd pay $30 for a stand like this, not the feet.

F.

Hi.
        Please share with me what is the racket going on with
replacing the powerbook rubber feet for a Pismo? I've visited at
least three websites where they are trying to sell replacement
stick-on rubber feet for close to $20.  The lowest price at one site
wanted $10 for the strip of four black stick-on rubber feet but then
their shipping and handling was $10. This is insane since the weight
isn't even listed because it does not register on most postal scales.
Yup, you guessed it a first class no. 10 envelope for thirty seven
cents and away they go.
        So as a temporary measure I went to Home Depot and purchased
clear stick-on cabinet door bumpers 3/8" package of twenty for $2.
The thickness is greater but I'm testing the first one to see if it
stays on.
        Does anyone else have a suggestion for a reasonably priced
source of black powerbook feet?
Thanks

G3 Firewire Powerbook 10.2.6
--