As reported previously, I've used round, hemispherical clear feet/bumperws from the hardware store for some time and prefer them over the original black feet. (They should look better than a glop of hot glue.) Nonetheless, give it a try. For those that insist on a black foot, is hot glue available in black? The feet may also be available in black, as well - I've seen black square feet, not round ones. Square feet would definitely look nasty.

Relative to the black feet, they stay put way longer, grip my inclined workstation far better, and put a bit more space between the Pismo and the desk for ventilation. It is possible to find these things in the exact size of the recesses that the old black feet fit in. For longer lasting results and appearance, I recommend you clean out vestiges of the old stickum out of the recesses first. GooGone?

I replaced all of the black feet during my first year of ownership of the Pismo in 2000. Only two have come off since then, and probably due to being bumped/scraped directly. The originals seemed to peel off if the PB was slid across a reasonably grippy surface.

May replace them all again as they have yellowed and are a bit scuffed. Think the originals were 3M brand - other brands may or may not adhere as well. YMMV.

Think this issue has been beaten to death, but carry on if you wish.