Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:01:25 -0800
Subject: Re: DiskWarrior problem
From: Darin Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

on 11/30/03 5:04 PM, Michel Treisman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My hard disk is divided into four partitions. I am running on Mac OS X
10.3.1. when I run DW from my main partition it rebuilds the
directories for the other partitions, but does not replace them because
of "Mac OS service failure". I have tried to put it right with
DiskUtility, Repairing permissions, running DW on it from the CD.
But still I get this message about service failure.

Any ideas what this might be?
Mike

Disk Warrior cannot run effectively when launched from a Panther volume. An
update fro Alsoft is on the way. In the meantime, simply boot from the Disk
Warrior CD and fix to your heart's content. Frankly, Using DW from the CD is
always the best way to go.

Hope this helps.

Darin