on 12/2/03 1:13 AM, Michel Treisman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks to Phil Burk and Darin for comments. I tried running DW from the
> CD but even that does not
> seem to work OK. It found stuff wrong with one partition,   rebuilt the
> directory for the partition, replaced the
> directory. Then I tried to rebuild the same directory again,  and the
> same stuff was wrong. Several times.

Mike,
Is your Mac capable of booting into Mac OS 9? Next question... Do you have a
copy of Disk Warrior prior to Disk Warrior X. I think the version was 2.1.x.

If you can boot into 9 and have the Disk Warrior CD, try running it from
there.

Otherwise, I'm stumped. Please let us know how this situations pans out.

Good luck.

Darin