~/Library/Safari/Bookmarks.plist is your Bookmark file... just back that up.

As for Eudora mail, not sure... you could get away with backing up your entire ~/Library folder, which would get all your preferences at the same time and you can piecemeal stuff back in on the new drive.

If you have access to an external drive, you can use Carbon Copy Cloner to clone the drive onto that, and back... and get your whole system.