On 12/15/03 3:15 AM, "P. H. Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:
> I've heard that, in the new AlBooks, sometimes the antenna is loose on
> delivery. It might help to open it up and reseat the card and the
> antenna to see if that fixes it before sending off for repair. Kyle,
> have you found this to be the case?

I've only set up about 50 or so of the new Albooks and none of them had any
problem of any kind except for one.  On the 15" Albooks when the lid is
closed the lid does not sit evenly.  It's a cosmetic/aesthetic thin, but
noticeable.
--
Kyle H. Hansen

"It's Always darkest... right before it gets totally black."