Andrew,

Try contacting this guy:
Ron Whitney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I found him selling new Apple hinges on ebay, at the time (Sept.), $49 for left or right or add $30 for both. For about $91 including shipping (to USA), my Wallstreet now has new Apple hinges. And he's located in Canada. By the way, the hinges came in sealed and stickered Apple packaging. They are not upgraded hinges, but the price is right for another 3 to 5 (?) years of service.

Shawn