On 1/2/04 9:22 AM, "Tom Roth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just checked at Apple.com and you're right, the 12" PB does not have the PC
> Card slot though the 15" and 17" PBs do have it.   What's the screen
> resolution and color depth on these things though?

Resolution on both 12" iBook and 12" Powerbook is 1024x768, Millions of
Colors.  Scales to 800x600 or 640x480 with Millions of Colors, also.  At
least that's what my iBook is capable of, and since I read that both the
iBook 12" and Powerbook 12" use the exact same LCD panel

--
Andrew
• A Mac Freak •