Robin, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Get info showed it to be the "Personal LaserWriter 300/LS" extension. Mac OS
>9.1
>
>I could send it as an attachment if you like.

No, that's alright. I have 9.1 also.

I refreshed my mind and it turns out that my problems were intermittant
from my Powerbook G3 only. You can find the short thread at MacWorld
Forums at <http://www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads/
showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=2
7029&Forum=UBB2&Words=Personal%20Lase
rwriter%20LS%20and%209.2.2%20problems
&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&L
imit=25&Old=allposts&Main=27028&Search=true#Post27029>. Only as
background, as it sure ain't no big help.

I used the 1.2 version of "LaserWriter 300 1.2"(I might have added that
1.2 to the name myself), which I at the time thought was the latest
functional driver for this writer ( I can't remember why I didn't try the
/LS version though (bummer), but I think was info from Apples site).  Do
you actually have a specifically named *Personal* Laserwriter extension?
None of my OS 9 discs contain a such.