Option key doesn't work on my Lombard either.
Mike
On Sunday, January 18, 2004, at 05:53 PM, gf sciacca wrote:

-> > I have a Wallstreet 266 mhz and I finally got a big enough hard
drive
-> > for something besides OS9. I put OS9 on the second partition, then
-> > installed OSX on the first partition of 7.5 gigs, and after that it
-> > wouldn't let me boot into OS9. What am I doing wrong?
-> >

Have you tried re-booting with the option key held down?

This is not working on my Lombard. I've seen this mentioned also on the
PowerBook list to be working for pre G3 Macs, but it does not work on my
540 either. It does on the Ti Book. Are you sure that G3 PowerBooks do
that?

cheers, gianfranco

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |