On Jan 28, 2004, at 11:09 AM, Ken wrote:

And the AirPort will route AppleTalk while many others won't. Though I
found an AirPort base station in a jumble bin at a local GoodWill Outlet
for about a buck. Hard to beat that price.

Ken

What is AppleTalk needed for? I have an SMC Barricade 2804WBR router/wireless (g) access point, which I don't think supports AppleTalk (at least officially) but everything seems to work. I do need to make sure AppleTalk is enabled (whether I'm using Airport or Ethernet) in order to print to my HP LaserJet 2100 TN printer, so maybe it does support AppleTalk after all?

Regards,

Harry Corsover
    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
        CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
        Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
           <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * 877-507-9562