Are you network printing or direct connect?  Some routers will work with AppleTalk if
you have it plugged in to one of the ports but not over the wireless connection.  For
example, I've got an Apple LaserWriter 320 that connects with a wire to the serial
port on my PB3400 and I use AppleTalk protocol to print to it.  If my Netgear
supported AppleTalk I could plug the LW320 into a an Asante EtherT to make it a
network printer and then plug the EtherT into the router.  I could then printer to the
printer from anywhere in the house via my wireless connection in my PB.

-tom