Namely, it isn't booting from powered off state? If so, check to see that your battery is seated properly in the bay. Try wiggling your battery around a bit, make sure it is pushed into the bay snugly and latched.

For a restart from hung state, where CMND + CTRL + PWR isn't doing the trick, try push and hold power key, about five seconds, then release. I have seen CMND + CTRL + PWR not work a few times, but fairly rare. Notably on a 7200/90, and more recently on my sisters Blueberry iBook. However, pushing, holding, then releasing, the case mounted power button will (ungracefully) do the trick, and should always work.

> Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:19:07 -0500 > From: Gordon Bruce Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: lombard bronze restart > > Tried command control power... still nothing. > > > > > At 10:42 AM -0500 1/28/04, G-Books wrote: > >> > Had my lombard crash... when i hit the power button nothing >> >>> happened... this happened a couple times when i first got it, >>> however, popping the battery and reinserting it got it back up again >>> when i pushed the power button. This time nothing seems to start it >>> back up... any ideas? (when i push the reset button on the rear, i >>> get the little power light, but nothing further). >> >>Did you try Command + Control + Power? > >

-- Regards,

Dante McLean Dante McLean Photography [EMAIL PROTECTED] --> NeXTmail soon to be welcome! [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DS16 #19
"A Humming Bird"
Christian Island, Ontario
N44° 51.472'  W080° 12.349'