I'm looking for a USB 2 PCMCIA card with a dongle. It has to be with a
dongle because I need to be able to use it at the same time as my Wi-Fi card
and most USB 2 cards would prevent that.

I found one card for $65 that's an O'toLink and it's definitely Mac
compatible.
The other one is $70 and doesn't guarantee Mac compatibility but I can order
it from the same place as an external hard drive enclosure so I can use my
45GB IBM 75GXP from my PC Desktop, and ordering them both from the same
place would probably save me a bit of money.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the Apricorn EZ USB 2.0
and whether the USB Overdrive drivers would let me use it on my Wallstreet.

Thanks,

Robin Ashe