Hi John to greatly simplify the equation just go to any Apple resellers with the precise version of your Wallstreet and they will sell you the proper battery on top of it they will be glad to give you some tip as to how to change it and reset (case being) the Cuda.

Regards

Hugo Trottier
GoMac
Canada