From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 01:42:24 EST
Subject: Re: Wallstreet, pram battery, and other battery question

Thanks all you replied to my inquiry. Your info and advice was very helpful.
Jocelyn

This response:

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 00:29:34 -0800
From: Clark Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sometimes the PRAM battery runs down  and won't power the PRAM/clock.
In some cases the battery will recharge if the computer is left
plugged in overnight.

It does have a PRAM battery.  It's a rechargeable battery but it can
eventually fail.  It's harder to replace than a PRAM battery on a
desktop machine.

Does this mean that before i go about trying to replace the PRAM battery I first need to try and recharge it.

John Abraham.