I am definitely interested as I have been told by supposed experts that
there is no Mac GPS software, only PC.

But, I got a 404 message with no means of searching or trying the links
since I don't know what you are suggesting we sign.

Please give a bit of info of about what the Mac signup is for.

Thanks,

Bruce

404 Page Not Found On Server.
Looking for something at GPSCity.com?
We are sorry, but the page you requested is not available. This may be due
to an outdated link or an incorrect web address (URL). Please check the
links below to help find what you were looking for.
To further assist you to find what you are looking for, we recommend using
our Advanced Search link as it lists a multitude of categories to assist you
in your search.
You may also try these suggested links:
    GPS City Home Page  |   Site Map  |   Products  |   Support  |   GPS
City Discussion Group  |   GPS.tv

on 2/5/04 11:07 AM, Pat Heidingsfelder at [EMAIL PROTECTED]