On Feb 7, 2004, at 5:23 PM, vicki wrote:

Hi first thanks for the reply and I know that the max is 512 but what I
wanted to know is (has anyone on the list tried installing more) like a 256
in the bottom and a 512 in the top will it work.

Also I asked the other day but only seen one reply, after checking for a
whole day the lombard seems to run between 45'c Light work email etc and
70'c web browsing.
Is this too hot?
is it ok?
What can I do if it is to hot?

TIA Vicki

the 512mb sticks can be installed, but you will only see 256mb of it ... something about how the chips are configured it was explained to me once, but i don't remember.

the only problems I've found with having the 512MB have been with panther installing and sometimes when i move very large files (the video goes wackey, or the machine will just lock up)

--
Robert

AOL IM wingnut022074

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." Erica Jong