I don't remember installing either...  Checking the Macally web site and it says you
need to have the following:

*MacOS 8.6 or later
*USB for Cardbus driver from AppleŽ

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/09/04 21:38 PM >>>
HI Gang,
I lost my driver for my MacAlly PCMCIA cardbus USB adapter when my hard
drive died in my wallstreet. I don't remember finding it originally on the
internet though I searched high and low. I finally got it by going back to
the guy who sold me the card. It's been too long for me to remember the
guy's email address or name...

Bottom line is: I'm begging among this fine brotherhood for a kind soul to
send me via email attachment the driver I need....

Or, a link to a driver online.

Thanks for any and all help!

Sid B