Hello All,

My new 17" G4 PowerBook is still fighting me. Earlier I reported about TT de Luxe supplied by AppleCare won't do its work and though I called AppleCare last monday they have not reacted yet with a solution.

Yesterday I found out that my Canon 5000F scanner and my i550 printer won't do their work. Refreshed the drivers but still no go. On my trusted 15" Flatpannel 800 MHz also running OS X v.10.3 no problem whatsoever.

The latest surprise was that this machine refuses to clear the PRAM by pushing Ctrl+Alt+P+R at restart. It chimes only once whilst I'm holding the keys and does its normal startup. Tried three times. My friend the Flatpannel does it by the book.

Any solutions for these problems. I'm still waiting for reactions from Canon.

This PowerBook is full of surprises, though it is a beautiful machine.

Can anybody help me with an explanation and possible solution?

Greetings, Andre.