I forgot to type in the subject before...

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that I'm running OS 9.2.2.  So I've
adjusted the memory usage per app, as suggested.  What about using a ram
disk (not virtual disk) for browser cache, and have the ram disk saved on
shut down?  Wouldn't that speed up web browsing?  What about using virtual
memory?  There are a lot of different opinions on this topic, and I'd love
to hear some from this group.

Thanks!

Mike