My girlfriend has a linksys--and runs windows on her network---
I searched for the router on my ibook airport..... and bingo!!!      what a
breeze!!!!--

at home--I connect my apple station to a dsl---and then let my airport
searches for it and found it also--just remember when connected via
dsl--when you turn on laptop--the dsl terminal searches for your isp---and
that is the one they will always look for--when the airport is hooked up to
dsl--it is has its own isp--and that is the one the dsl is looking for-so
you cant do both--its too confusing--but if the linksys works why connect
dsl to laptop ever ?