On 1-Mar-04, at 12:23 AM, Geoffrey Loeffler wrote:

That is true for some companies but this is why you want to call Applecare and maybe also check their website for international coverage information. It looks like they do have a number for Applecare in Korea so I am assuming they would cover it there.

Do not assume anything You better be sure and call Apple Care and have them send you a letter saying you will have coverage even in Korea or if you travel to Korea. If you do not, you may have provided them a wiggle hole out of the repairs.

I have stated twice (in two different messages) that he *SHOULD* call Applecare !
I did not suggest that he assume anything. Your idea of the letter is good though.