Hi Dan-

Thanks for the info! Wow. I'm amazed by that info. Makes me love and respect
Apple even more. Even though taking apart that TiBook made me curse it's
very existence ;)

I came across some instructions my good friend gave me and they recommend
using Loc-Tite; which I used to used when I worked on small engines. My
experience with that scared me enough to NOT use it on a $3000 computer! But
it may be the best way to go.

Don't laugh, but I used copius amounts of SuperGlue on the hinges and frame,
for now. I'll see how it holds up. I'll tell you, I'm not convinced any
epoxy will provide enough hold over the long run. Maybe thatıs why Apple has
had such a problem with the hinges. An awful lot of abuse gets leveled at
those guys.

Thanks again,

Scott