On 3 Mar 2004, at 13:16, G-Books wrote:

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:26:06 -0500
Subject: AppleCare's TechTool Deluxe NFG
From: Michael Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Has anyone been able to successfully start up their new G4 iBook off the TechTool CD that Apple sends with their Applecare package ???

Had the same problem with my 17'' PB. This won't boot off the CD as the system is lower than 10.2.6 The G4 iBook might have the same problem. Phoned AppleCare and got an 'upgraded' TTdL CD within a week. All clear now. Somebody must have been asleep at the Care Center, which can happen if there is not much to do.

Greetings, Andre.