Hello!

I just acquired a G3 Series II with 300 MHz, 192 MB
Ram. The previous owner had some water leak onto the
'book and the display is almost totally dim (you need
a flashlight to see something). Video-out works fine.
The Power Adapter is the Yoyo type and the battery
charges well. Surfing via ADSL with OS 9.0.4 is very
quick using iCab.

I have taken apart powerbooks before and this one
looks easy (compared to a 3400c). What am I looking
for in terms of damage and replacement parts?

If the 14.1 (I am reasonably sure it's not smaller)
screen and/or cables have to be replaced, what pb
models are compatible?

I ran Norton and TechTools before buying the unit. I
have only the standard user manuals and the original
install CD (OS 8.5). If there is (are) websites
dedicated to this model, please let me know.

Thanks
George