I just got a new-to-me Pismo and have some introductory questions. I have been using a 3400 for the last couple years and a 520c before that.

QUESTION 1:
It came with a yo-yo power adapter but the plug that connects it to the Pismo seems to go with difficulty, like it is a tight fit. Is this normal and is there anything about this I should worry about or be especially careful of?

QUESTION 2:
Putting CDS or DVDs into the DVD module also seems to be a tight fit over the spindle. What about that?

QUESTION 3:
The DVD tray, when fully extended, seems to be a bit flimsy, especially if I am applying pressure to get a CD or DVD over the spindle (see question 2). Normal? Precautions?

QUESTION 4: There don't seem to be any feet on the bottom of the Pismo. Should there be?

Thanks for any help as I get up and running with my new baby.

Brian -- Brian Braunschweiger

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom